- 3-page pattern: color preview, grid pattern, key
- 8x8” 14-count aida fabric
- 6'v Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery floss on bobbins
- Cross-stitch instructions and hot tipz!
Thanks, I hate it.
The best response when presented with some bullshit.
This hilarious meme is now available in cross-stitch form with a beautiful cursive cross stitch font and geometric borer in navy blue, teal, and burnt orange.
Designed to fit a 6-inch round hoop when stitched on 14-count aida.
Suitable for all levels of stitchers including beginners. This piece only uses full cross-stitches.
All patterns are © Stephanie Rohr 2010-2020 All Rights Reserved
Patterns are for personal use only. Please do not share images of my pattern charts. The selling of patterns and/or finished products for profit is not permitted.