- 3-page pattern: color preview, grid pattern, key
- 8x8” 14-count aida fabric
- 6'v Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery floss on bobbins
- Cross-stitch instructions and hot tipz!
Maybe Everything Isn't Garbage.
Because this is as close to inspirational as we can get these days.
This cross stitch is designed to fit in a 6" hoop when stitched on 14-count fabric.
Features a smiling happy sun and two puffy little clouds. Stitched in blues and in warm shades of yellow and orange. Optimistic colors for an optimistic cross-stitch
Suitable for all levels of stitchers including beginners. This piece only uses full cross-stitches.
All patterns are © Stephanie Rohr 2010-2020 All Rights Reserved
Patterns are for personal use only. Please do not share images of my pattern charts. The selling of patterns and/or finished products for profit is not permitted.